Back by popular demand, we will be selling Purdy’s Chocolates to help raise money for the Georgina Skating Club and our members. 50% of the proceeds you and your skater earn will be credited to your account.
- Orders must be submitted no later than November 21st. Late orders will not be accepted.
- Tentative order pick up date is December 8th(at the Ice Palace). This year, we are being given a delivery window so at this time so we are tentatively planning pick up for December 8th (but hoping we can reschedule to an earlier date). More information will be provided when it is available.
Here is what you need to do:
- Visit https://fundraising.purdys.com/1196597-90068 to login or create an account.
- Once you have logged in and created an account, you will see a personalized link on your dashboard that you can send out to your friends and family. By using this link (and not the one above) it will link any supporters to your skater.
- Sell! Sell! Sell!!!
- All payments are submitted online via the fundraising page. If your friends and family do not wish to create their own account, you can add their items to your own order but please do not forget that there will be tax added. You can access a PDF copy of the brochure by selecting “Support Materials” and “Seasonal Fundraising Catalogue” on the dashboard.
Any questions please contact Krista at firstname.lastname@example.org