Back by popular demand, we will be selling Purdy’s Chocolates to help raise money for the Georgina Skating Club and our members. 50% of the proceeds you and your skater earn will be credited to your account.
- Orders must be submitted no later than November 16th. Late orders will not be accepted.
- Tentative order pick up date is December 5th(at the Ice Palace). More information will be provided when it is available.
Here is what you need to do:
- Visit https://fundraising.purdys.com/1196597-95552 to login or create an account.
- Once you have logged in and created an account, you will see a personalized link on your dashboard that you can send out to your friends and family. By using this link (and not the one above) it will link any supporters to your skater.
- Sell! Sell! Sell!
- All payments are submitted online via the fundraising page. If your friends and family do not wish to create their own account, you can add their items to your own order but please do not forget that there will be tax added. You can access a PDF copy of the brochure by selecting “Support Materials” and “Seasonal Fundraising Catalogue” on the dashboard
Any questions please contact Krista at email@example.com
Its BBQ season!
We want to present our skating families with a fundraising opportunity. We will be running a North Country Meat & Seafood fundraiser. This is a great opportunity to help raise some funds for the club AND earn credit towards your future registration fees. 50% of the profits you make will be credited to your Uplifter account for future programs.
All orders and money must be received no later than Saturday, August 20th at 6 pm. We will not be able to accept late orders. Our delivery date will be Monday, August 29th at 6:00pm at the Ice Palace. If you are placing a large order, you may have to send multiple e-transfers over a few days (depending on your bank’s limits).
So, what do you do?
Sell, Sell, Sell!
Click here for Product Information
Click here for Customer Order Form
Click here for Sellers Order Form
Submit the Seller’s Order Form and complete payment by e-transfer no later than Saturday August 20th at 6:00pm to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick up your order on August 29th and deliver it to your friends and family.
Credit towards your future skating fees will be applied to your account.
Have a wonderful summer and happy selling!
GSC Board of Directors
Revised Summer Skating Schedule for 2022.
Due to high levels of enrolment, we have added some additional options for open sessions this spring. Open sessions are now available on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30. They are combined with the fully coached Pre-Bronze sessions. If you would like to add one or both of these sessions, you can register online. If you would like to switch to either of these sessions from ones you have already registered please email email@example.com