Back by popular demand, we will be selling Purdy’s Chocolates to help raise money for the Georgina Skating Club and our members. 50% of the proceeds you and your skater earn will be credited to your account.
1. Orders must be submitted no later than November 15th. Late orders will not be accepted.
2. Tentative order pick up date is November 29th (at the Ice Palace). More information will be provided when it is available.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Visit https://fundraising.purdys.com/1196597-108483 to login or create an account.
2. Once you have logged in and created an account, you will see a personalized link on your dashboard that you can send out to your friends and family. By using this link (and not the one above) it will link any supporters to your skater.
3. Sell! Sell! Sell!
4. All payments are submitted online via the fundraising page. If your friends and family do not wish to create their own account, you can add their items to your own order but please do not forget that there will be tax added. You can access a PDF copy of the brochure by selecting “Support Materials” and “Seasonal Fundraising Catalogue” on the dashboard.
Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support of the Georgina Skating Club and our skaters.